Re: Lowering Shocks

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 14:40:08 EDT

Thanks frank, what size tires and rims were u running in the front when ya
had the rubbing problem? On your website, in the VMP pic...the truck behind
yours is my truck. It looks a lil different now, no bug deflector, stillen
front valance, new paint, but it looks like a monster truck compared to
yous...thats when I decided it had to come down to the ground a little. :)

greg