Re: Magnum 360 swap

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:37:56 EDT

Hey Mike, your going to need a TQ. converter/flexplate or a flywheel and
also the vibration damper and computer from a Magnum 360. On my page I have
a list of things I've bought for my 360 swap.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html