Maryland Meet

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 17:46:28 EDT

Ok, more details:
  Meet in Maryland will be at the Firestone Store in Edgewood, Maryland.

Date: July 7th Saturday
Time: 12:00 noon til ???
What: come and show off your truck, brag, eat some food, use my shop's
lift to take a peak under
your truck.
What else: Bands playing, Firestone Indy Race Cars on display
Who: anybody that's got a nice truck! Just no junk! Bring your Chebby
or your Ferd, just dont forget your DODGE!
Registration: Please pre-register so I dont run out of room and I know
how many spots we'll be filling. Registration forms will be out
shortly.

So far, I have interest from:
  Frank G., Chris L., Greg (dodgeboy93), and myself. Chris is posting
to Dakota USA. Can someone post to the R/T list that is on the R/T list
or registry. Also, what about guys like Shane Baker, Kris Hines, Ted
O.?, and oh yeah, where's Boog?

Patrick
shop phone 410-670-6800
patrickandkelly@erols.com