Re: Bitten by performance bug

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 17:59:32 EDT

Be carefull!!!!!!!!!! The bug is deadly to the wallet. It started out me
looking into gettin some intake manifold gaskets since mine is leaking oil
down the back of the motor. Here it is a couple months later and I have
ported heads, custom grind cam, ported intake manifold, and roller rockers
ready to go on. I was like well..since the manifold is coming off any
way.....hehe then it started. But it sure is fun

-greg
1993 v6