Re: add on to ported TB fast idle

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 00:00:42 EDT

Therea are 3 sensors on your TB,

1 (square) is your MAP sensor, not hooking that up could cause a prob.

2 (kinda ovalish) in the back is your IAC (idle air control) there's a
protrusion and a spring that comes out of this device. I'd try taking the
sensor from your old TB and putting it to the new TB and seeing if that
fixes it.

3) hasa a double triangle piece that hits where the throttle shaft goes
through. that's your TPS (throttle position sensor)

I'd make sure you didn't leave any vacuum lines unhooked and/or any
electrical connectors unhooked. If that doesn't work, swap the sensors from
the two TBs and see if that fixes it.
-Chuong