RE: Jet Chips/JBA Headers

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 09:11:29 EDT

Those were the Borla headers. JBA doesn't like to release headers
unless there's at least 10HP to be made. I'm requesting the dyno sheet
as well.

There's a similar situation with the F150 SVT's...the "other brand"
headers made almost no difference...JBA has proof (and another truck
magazine backed it up) with close to 30RWHP more. I believe Matt is
going to be testing them as well very soon.

- Bernd