RE: offest question

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 20:09:20 EDT

Your offset should be 5 1/4" like my 91 and 94. Backspacing is not a set
thing. Wheels can be built with various backspacings. If you kept the
same backspacing on an 8in wheel, they would stick out 1in more, which
isn't too bad. You can't dump more backspacing into it though, because
there isn't enough clearance.

David