RE: Way off topic - very graphic

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 20:19:30 EDT

> http://www.worldzone.net/sports/300z/crash.html

YIKES! Haven't seen an MVA scene like that in a couple of years.... That guy
at the bottom was definitely a hurting unit.. Granted both look DOA. ABout
as bad as the dude we had to pickup that got tagged by a AMTRAK Metroliner
in one of the Hudson River tunnels into NYC.. I think the Transit cops and
NYC medics didn't like us Weehawken EMS folks too much after the comment was
passed that what was left looked like the pizza we just had..(Sick EMS
humor, but hey when you see stuff like this on an almost daily basis your
sense of humor gets a bit kinda skewed)... Then again I've seen big-tough
guys faint watching a childbirth...

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway, NJ