Re: which vacuum lines can I get rid of

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 01:08:16 EDT

Man,I don`t know if I`d ditch any,unless you are
ditching the computer also.The computers are
hair-trigger enough timing-wise(at least on newer
Daks),might lean it out or something,having capped-off
vacuum circuits.I don`t know,maybe yours is not
OBDII,but there are so many interdependent sensors
(some running on vacuum).You could also run into
trouble if emissions-tested later.
--- Pukeloser@aol.com wrote:
> ok, I'm prepping to do a cam, rockers
> injectors and intake
> manifold on my 95 5.2
>
> Does anyone know which vacuum line go to useless
> emissions type stuff and
> which are keepers? I'd like to remove as much of the
> useless (as far as
> weight power, and looks are concerned) stuff as
> possible.
>
> John S

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.