Re: DML Digest V4 #3834

From: Moparlary@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 11:21:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/01 8:12:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET writes:

<< Kinda off topic but.... If you were looking to spend $20K
 | initially on a
 | > > "Sports Car" what would you get??? The plan is to buy a decent running
 | > > "car" and then build a motor, tranny, and rearend to make it see 11 or
 | 10's >>
Hmmm There's a guy in my dad's neighborhood with an old Challenger just
begging to be brought back to life. I'm thinking 383 and slap stick like my
college buddy's old Challenger, as a starting point and working up from
there...
   MoparLarry
   87 Dak 4x4, 95 Neon Sport Coupe.