Re: Re: Slower off the line

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 00:11:46 EDT

Hey guys,
Yea...acording to the calculator the new tires are 2.2" taller than the stocks.
And no....I don't have a sticker in my glovebox.....anyother ideas?
If I did have 3.90 like Bernd says....what does the larger tires net my rear
ratio to be...and what do I have to change it to to get out of the hole faster.
Bob

--

Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's, Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130 Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995 New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm