Re: Way off topic - very graphic

From: Dan Burrows (vantage@adams.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 03:53:53 EDT

DUDE!!!! Don't post things like that. I was in a wreck and I looked like
that guy in the top picture. That kind of stuff makes me pass out (brain
dameage, can't help it). Man this is not the PDPL Post Dead People List.
Next time lets just cut it down to the wrecked cars. I don't dig your
mom up and post her. Thats like when out government used to dig up
indians and display their bones. You could possibly get in trouble for
posting things like that. That ranks up therw with posting Tists and
Ass, except T&A is pleasent (for guys).

L8er
     Dan