Re: LOOK or go to jail DML:Way off topic-very graphic

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 04:27:17 EDT

Hey man, all this guy did was send a link to the images. SURE... he SHOULD
have said that they are very graphical and the images they contained might
not be pleasing to some, but don't you think you're over doing this? I
think I've deleted about 25 posts from you in the past minute. Just chill
out. He probably is pretty sorry he posted it so...

can't we just all get along and move on and talk about cars again instead of
clogging up DML space with all the "dude I'm gonna go over there and pound
your ass talk?"

Thanks.
-Chuong

<<
Okay, listen up. I was just lookin at laws and I noticed taking anybodys
picture
with out there concent is ILEAGAL. Since I find this DISREPECTFUL I think an
apoligize is needed.

Heres the deal, unless an apoligze is given I am going to turn this in.
I have the need IDs setch as IPs Userhost and the logs of connections times
from
your ISP to do this. I don't find this funny at all and I am willing to
drive to
BFE and show the pictures to the familys. I am willing to tell them the laws
and
watch them go to town on your ass. I don't like this one bit. I was there
once
and I would not like ppl posting my picture.

Dan Burrows
http://vantage.iscool.net