Re: Way off topic - very graphic

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 07:04:00 EDT

  I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of all the griping and
stupid s@#^ that is going on with tihs thread. I'm wondering if there is any
way Jon can put an end to this, because apparently Mr. Burrows can't shut
his mouth and drop the subject like a lot of us want to. Someone please
bring an end to this NOW! I joined this list to talk about Dakotas and
related subjects not about going to the States attorney because I was
offended. Let's get back on track with the DML and if we have to just delete
everything Dan Burrows has to say. Right now I don't care because I'm sick
of reading this entire ordeal.

Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2