Trucks running GOOD

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 22:43:26 EDT

Well, I must say that all the time involved in the headers, Supercharger,
exhaust, roller rockers, IAT, and everything else that I am flat out
impressed at how fast this truck is. I can't wait to get it to a dyno to
play with it.

Fully loaded 4x4 with spare, TON's of stuff in the CC, a passenger, and it
is almost scary fast. I have no "real" numbers yet but lets put it this way,
multiple 300z's, 4 5.0 Stangs, trucks (a 4.7 Dak!!, stock though so not very
fair), ect and this thing has just walked away from both a stop and
ESPECIALLY once I'm rolling (big ass tires take a bit to move).

I scared my wife a bit, we turned onto the highway, she had mentioned that
the truck "sounded" a bit different (HaHaHa!!!), I punched it with O/D off
and we were over 100 before we ever got to the merge point, that's damn near
scary. She was in shock. Then asked what I had done, mentioned new "muffler
bearings"!;-) and left it at that.

Now I want new gears and a locker. I've got 3.55's and want it off the line
faster, thinking about 4.10's and a PowerTrax or Auburn. $$$ It never ends,
unlike the $$$ which goes fast.

Shawn
98 5.2L4x4 CC
PowerDyne @ 10PSI