RE: Re: My Poor Truck :( (sorta long)

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 01:05:52 EDT

Really? I experienced this, and never took it in, later that night the
lights went off and the truck returned to normal, well, the lights came back
on a few weeks ago and I took it to the dealer, they said it was a messed up
ABS sensor and they replaced it, no more lights. What's the procedure to fix
the recall? Do I need to take it back and get sometihng else done?

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Seems to run well, but if I need to do something else, I will.