gibson cat-back

From: Robert R.II (iicold@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 13:50:49 EDT

Okay, everyone, I finally got my gibson cat back on my truck and ready to
go. The installation wasn't the easiest thing in the world, but it wasn't
the worst thing either.....okay, it was a pain, totally. The worst part was
getting the old system off of course. It took me a couple of days because I
started in the late evening on the first night. All in all, about 6 hours
were needed for the complete install, but I think that I can do it in a
couple of hours, now that I've done it. I love the sound and just like
everyone else on this site with the gibson, low end torque was lost a
little, but mid to high range shows an improvement and a smoother
acceleration. Next up is the locker and I'll chill out for a while after
that.

Robert.