Re: Rear End Gears (Bernd , Chuck)

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 18:17:07 EDT

Maybe it's all them extra speakers slowing you down?

You know you can go faster if you point all those things towards the rear of
the truck and crank the volume. It's called sound propulsion. I picked up
at least a second in the 1/4 mile when I turned my base tube from pointing
forward to pointing backward!!

Couple of extra stickers couldn't hurt either.

<For Real Help>What part of the country are you in?</For Real Help>

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm