Re: DML:Replacing Lower Ball Joints

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:45:04 EDT

Definitely check around for labor. The labor rates per wheel
for the entire lower control arm is 2.25 hrs per side, this
includes lower ball r&r. They are trying to take you to the
cleaners! Doing them yourself requires a special tool for
R&R of the ball joint. It's not a job for novice mechanics,
but not a tough one.

Dwight