RE: Where is a good place to mail-order Mopar Performance parts?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 22:05:15 EDT

That's www.kollerdodge.com

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Scott Vieth
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 6:59 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Where is a good place to mail-order Mopar Performance
parts?

Where are you guys buying your Mopar Performance stuff?
Summit? A Dodge dealer who likes to sell over the Internet?

I was at the parts counter this afternoon and I didn't get very good pricing
on the stuff in the toy
catalog. In fact, one chick quoted me "list price" on the cold air intake.
Ouch! I'll mail-order that
puppy and save a few dead presidents.

There used to be a Dodge dealership in Northern Illinois that I bought some
M.P. stuff from.
Kohler or something like that. Has anyone dealt with them recently?

Thanks,

-Scott