Re: Re: can I open your door?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 01:29:52 EDT

My buddy Ed stuck a dodge pickup key in a 70 Superbee ignition and fired it
up. I really don't think that there are that many different combination,
they just keep recycling them.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)