Re: Trade my Dakota??

From: chris@slowcar.net
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 03:31:22 EDT

That's quote a few miles - tranny probably already needs a rebuilt
and I wouldn't give the motor much over 200k miles.

If you are interested in performance the suburban is just too heavy -
unless you build a motor that's not streetable - but then the suburban's
pointless.

If you just want something that you can make look nice and will haul
around a bunch of people/stuff and tow well, as well as having a
potential to be "peppy" it's a fine vehicle.

Also I don't believe Z-71 was a factory option on suburban's -
in 1996 at least.

Chris Bennight
http://www.slowcar.net
66 Charger for sale