RE: Way off topic - very graphic ENOUGH

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:58:57 EDT

Yo on the cools that second one has some sick sh*t on
it. As much as people whine I think some people out
there have their feet all out waiting to get those
proverbial toes stepped on. You know just waiting to
be offended. I think people are eager to start sueing
and stuff like that. I hadnt bothered reading this
but now it caught my attention.
I wondered, each email is like from a different
person but it goes through the DML? Can a particular
persons email be blocked?? That was probably a stupid
question and I probably stepped on someones toes, but
like Eminem, I straight up dont give a f*ck. Words
shouldnt mean so much and we as Americans are pretty
friggin sheltered. We need to open our eyes. Other
countries dont have all the hang ups. I'll only give
a couple examples and also confirm that I love it here
but as any other place on this planet certain things
could use remedy.
1.) sex here (although now always in music) is looked
upon as taboo, whereas in other areas nudity and
explaining to children our bodily differences agewise
and sexwise aren't feared subjects.
2.) If we think violence is bad on TV ....news
nowadays is candy coated...even though all you hear is
"2 found dead....blah blah". I was in mexico watching
news when a report went out about a bus going off the
road....and...well i saw bloody arms hanging from
windows. I was freaked but to others around me, it
was normal.

Anyway,usually people who have crime or accidents
happen to them go at dealing with it by alerting
others about how to avoid rape,car
accidents,lightning, whatever. This is your brain on
drugs. Yo man...that....off f f ends me...das
not..das not...das not....uhhh my brain. I am ok.
hahahahahhahahah