V6 to 360

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 22:14:32 EDT

It is 100% possible. How do I know?? Guess what my 95 has under the hood??

Started life as a V6, and will end it with a huffed 360. Check through the

archives, I posted an extremely long detailed description of what's necessary

to do the swap.

Keep in mind that this swap is very difficult for all except the most

mechanically inclined. It's by no means impossible, but know in advance this

is more than a weekend job. Took me 2 weeks and alot of surprises.

-Austin

Vipertruck