Re: Diff fluids

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 23:27:20 EDT

I will check these out. Thank you 8)

Chris
----- Original Message -----
From: <Aajaynefour@cs.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Diff fluids

Chris,

I recently changed the fluid and cover on my 9.25 LSD. I used a Mag-Hytec
cover and they recommended and sold me a product manufactured by LE
(Lubrication Engineers).
LE manufactures a superior lubrications products that are sold mainly to the
commercial truck/fleet market. This stuff is durable and designed around
long drain intervals. I used is their 607 (90W) industrial grade gear oil.
Quieted down my rear end some. Quite frankly I have never felt anything
quite like this stuff. Very different.

LE's web site is: www.le-inc.com
            tel: (800) 537-7683

Mag-Hytec's site is: www.mag-hytec.com