Re: CB antenna recommendation?

From: -=Krawdaddy=- (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 08:40:16 EDT

I have a wilson Lil' Will. It is a short magnet mount. I got it mainly
because I had a garage at the time. Now, it just sits under my bed cover
until I get my Galaxy going again.

I recommend Wilson if you go magnet mount. If not, then get at Stainless
steel whip, those are easy to tune(just add 16' coax), tuff, cheap,
disposable and easy to find.

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710