Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Trade my Dakota??

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 21:56:07 EDT

Wonder what I can get my truck to do... I have 34k miles and this most
recent tank, I am getting 18.2 mpg. All I've done is replaced the spark
plugs with the Autolite plugs (Thanks!) and had the fuel rail, TB, and
injectors cleaned 2k miles ago.

Wonder what I can get once I get a job and planned mods on... new wires, TB,
Headers, Exhaust, electric fan, cold air intake, new wax job...

I also had a friend watch the instant MPG while I was doing 70 on the
highway and it was between 25 and 35. I wonder if I can actually get
this... :-) My best was 20.1 on a trip to Michigan on the Indiana Toll
Road. Gotta do the limit of 65 there... This was about 18 months ago when
my truck was still breaking in.

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 Amethyst