RE: Carlisle schedule

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 01:58:05 EDT

myself + girlfriend (Jill) are heading over there on Thursday morning with
James Elsmore and are meeting up with Jon Smith.

Now that we are talking about what's going on, I only was there last year on
Saturday. Where are the races and where do we go to watch them. Some where
down the road I thought that we parked at the fair grounds and then got a
shuttle bus to the races...is that true.

Also when is everyone getting together to go out to eat and caravan...Lotso
Dak's :-)

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual