Re: Edelbrock Timing chain

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 06:26:57 EDT

Trust me they are the same. I am currently running a $23 DynaGear Double Roller
set from Advanced Auto. After being turned away from several parts houses that
said they could not get a late-model Dodge timing chain, I finally just ordered a
set for a 1973 Dodge Charger w/318. Comparing the early model (LA) version to my
magnum-360 chain....they were identical other than the new DynaGear having two
sets of gears w/a chain w/rollers between the links. Its been working like a
charm - and much tighter than the stock one from Mopar.

I have pictures of the two side-by-side. If anyone is interested - I'll post
links.

Latr,

Shane