Re: DML BBQ 1 Week AWAY!!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 08:57:53 EDT

I leave for Michigan in about two hours. Ill be there for a week in which I
will make my way Eastward to the BBQ. Oh i Cant wait. Gonna try and get a
3" body lift and some 33's before then..if not.. ill be running 32's... Oh I
cant Wait!!!!!

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm