Re: Fog lights

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 14:39:44 EDT

Hmmm, I've seen more than a fair share of posts re: problems with the GEN
III factory fog lights.

Do the bulbs burn out or crack due to heat or bug hits, or is there some
other problem such as electrical/wiring?

BTW, doesn't Mopar make cool black fog light covers with a white ram's
head for our factory fog lights, or are those covers only for the light
bar fog lights?

Thanks...