small mod help

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 15:59:47 EDT

> Has anyone used the IAT on a 2000 QC 4.7 with a jet stage II module?

R/T QC,

Yea, I tried using them together and Bernd is correct(not unusual).
They do not work well at all that way.

> I forgot his name, but there
> was some testing done comparing the IAT Adjuster to the Jet Stage-II...and the
> IAT Adjuster won. (No, that's now marketing stuff...just what the person
> found.)

And Yea, Bernd, that was me. While I got performance from the chip, I
have had reliability issues with it. And after Gtech testing them
seperately, the IAT adjuster does give me more rwhp and much greater
flexibility(can maximize performance for whatever octane I'm running).

'YMMV-This is not a paid endorsement, but it is an endorsement)'

jc-in digest mode
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,
68mm tb, Mobil 1, and a Bernd Box