Re: Wouldnt you know...

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 00:35:00 EDT

Mike (&others)...here is a link to U.S. Gov't jobs:
http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/
Your government is just now waking up to the fact that approx. 50% of it's
workforce can retire within 5 years! Without going into the politics of
what caused this, I can only guess that this would be an excellent time to
begin working for the feds. If you are good, you would easily be in the
upper ranks within 10 years, much sooner depending upon your employment
demands (the more flexible you are the quicker you can move up).
Cal