(fwd) Re: Merchant Feedback from Fumoto

From: Steve (jsm@iglou.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:01:03 EDT

Following is the email I received from Fumoto. Looks like they are on top of
this. Looks like it all depends on the model year.
We are sorry we recommended the wrong size of valve
for your Dodge Dakota.
There are some confusion about the year of Dakota models.
After '99 year models, they should be part#F106(size14mm-1.5),
but like as your '97 models, the models before year of '98 are
fitted with part#F101(size1/2"-20UNF).
We certainly exchange F106 for F101 for you.
We will send F101 valve today and also enclose the stamped envelop
for returning of F106 valve.
Again, we are sorry for your inconvenience this time.
Thank you.

Regards,

YM International Company
On-line Dealer for Fumoto Oil Drain Valve
ymi@fumotovalve.com

Steve
jsm@iglou.com
Lou-a-vull, KY