Re[2]: Gen II a/c blower acting up Attn: Mike

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 15:43:13 EDT

Now that I think about it, I think I plugged a line that needed a
vacum. It was on the passenger side firewall near the big cruise
"ball" but I don't remember the exact one. I think that more than one
could cause this. Check all the ones you can see under the hood first
and hope you find a cracked one. if not then you will have to go into
the dash like another dmler posted. good luck!

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com