Re: Car Ware...BEWARE

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 13:33:45 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/2001 11:02:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
ArcticRoze@aol.com writes:

> Clear turn signals are not a problem with the proper color amber bulb. Any
> other color bulb, I believe is a problem in California. My friends 2000
> Neon ES came with clear turn signals with amber bulbs. It was part of the
> stock design of the car. I wish the Gen III Dakotas when redesigned came
> with the same changes as the redesigned Neons got. Clear turns, upgraded
> headlights, carbon look interior trim accents, white face gauges, ect.
>
> Just my 2 cents.

The only part of Clears that are illegal are the white reflectors, if any
light is refelcted from front of vehicle it is to be orange in color, from
rear, red in color. HTe problme with clears is that they refelct to wrong
color WHITE! That is truely the reason why clears are illegal, I don't car,
I have full clears on my Dad's ram and I think they freakin ROCK!

Greg