Re: Fast and the Furious - thumbs down.

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 13:46:07 EDT

Well, having been toa Import drag and seeing little Honda pulling 10s, I
ahve respect for certian ones...

The thing that I loved, around ehar riced out Honda are all the rage (Fart
pipe, no performance mods, just noise) They all got in there cars and tyried
acting like a buncha badasses...

I thought the cars in the movie where badass, it you took off all the godamn
stickers (like the Orange Supra, my fiend has a Badass supra like that, but
it's all white, looks freaking GREAT!) Well anyways I personally enjoyed the
movie.. Especially the Big Black Dodge...!

Greg