Re: Maryland Meet-Boog can come but he cant drink

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 09:08:55 EDT

To hell with the Judge, I have friends with big guns.
Plus I wouldnt be worried about open containers...we're talking about
Edgewood here! I'll just keep it in a paper bag and I'll blend in with the
locals!
Kunkels is also having a car show at the Big M that night, guess I'll have
to swing over there for a while too.
ttyl
Paul