Was: Fast and the Furious, Now: Ripping on ricers

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 16:27:57 EDT

>>>It's pretty cool to see ricers get run over by a Dodge Dakota not only in

>>>acceleration, but in handling.
You should have seen the Camero drivers face plastered against my passengers
window when I took him for a ride. I told him to hold on, he just didn't
listen.

>>>On the street I have way way more fun than I should playing with civics
on
>>>two lane freeway onramps and such. It's amazing the number of blown
shifts
>>>these guys make when they look up to see a dakota in a four wheel drift
>>>blowing by their outside in a loop onramp or transition.

Bwahahaha, I love where I live just for this reason. 73, 405, 5, 55, 22,
57, 133, 605, 91, 105 all very rice populated freeways with very nice two
lane interchanges to terrorize.

>>>-STE

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black