Re:Custom Front License Plate..Looks Great!!!!

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 17:21:06 EDT

Don't you live in Wisconsin? I sure hope you that new design is not in
place of the real plate that is supposed to be in the front of the vehicle.

I don't know about you Digger. First the street racing, now the illegal
plate ;-)

Just razzing you a bit, buddy.

Travis

P.S. I actually think it's illegal to not have a DMV license plate on the
front of the vehicle. A while back my buddy was pulled over for not have a
front plate on (he received a warning). I know they were looking at
changing that law, but I never heard if it did change. The cop would have
to real picky to get you for this, but I wouldn't want you to get in trouble
with the law over this either...