Narowing of wheels

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 00:02:52 EDT

Did I see a post a while back about a company that will widen wheels?
Will they narrow wheels also? My new tire / wheel combo sticks past the
front wheel well inside edge by 1 3/4". I'd like to get the wheels
narrowed and get skinner tires so my tires will go up into the
well....instead of rubbing......I lowered the truck another 1 1/2" :o)

If so anyone know the tel # and what turnaround time is?
Thanks,
Bob

wered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper
Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, Home Grown K+N,
F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity
Kappa's,
Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm