ANNOUNCEMENT! SaveChrysler.com

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 02:51:32 EDT

Well that post subject seemed to work well for Andy - so I thought I
would try it LOL

I have some news folks - listen up - the SaveChrysler.com message boards
are up and running! Also - I have added a link on the main page to
another current petition started by Dean Settle. He's with the Jeep
crowd. (don't know if any of you know him) If you have not signed his
petition (or my petition) please go do so now!!

Also if anyone may have noticed - my personal dakota pages have been
down for some time - hopefully I will have them up soon. I havn't had
time to get it fixed but I have lots of new pictures to post.

Dak Content: I replaced my rotor cap, rotor tip, and plug wires and she
seems to be running smoother. (I still have a real noisy valve train) I
also replaced the idle speed motor with the one from the 4x4. I was
havin problems with the one on the 2wd (start up RPMs were way up to
3000) I have begun dissassembling the 4x4 and prepping it to recieve a
new engine. Anyone know of someone with a used - relaible 318 for sale
or a scrapped Dakota I could use as a donor? I havn't checked my junk
yards yet - going to soon.

Later!!

Tom S.

http://www.SaveChrysler.com

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine

1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (non-operable)