Re: RE: It's the final countdown!

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 09:11:02 EDT

In article <9hrac8$vn$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, andylevy@yahoo.com (Andy Levy) wrote:
> Last year Jon's Dak only moved for photo ops.

Yep, the 2wd crowd is always welcome to join in. Just gotta figure out other things
to do so they don't feel so left out. I think the cruise to the ice cream shop will be
happening this year (Jon is deliberately not purchasing any dessert type items, so if
we want any, we'll have to make the ice cream shop run).

Besides, Jim Knox even has a 4x4, but he didn't take his truck anywhere near the
trail.

> and they'll be even sloppier this year, what with rain coming in Wednesday
> night.

Oh, goody :-). Good thing I've got some REAL mud tires... sounds like I'm going
to need them.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white