Re: NASCAR CRAFTSMAN TRUCK SERIES

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 18:13:20 EDT

Hmmm, I know Ray Everham (sp?) is suppose to be a genius and I'm probably
asking for too much out of him for his first year with DODGE in
Winston, but makes ya wonder...does he miss Jeff, or the old rainbow
warriors (hate ya DJ) or even now, the new flame warriors?

'MOPAR, LOVE IT, LEARN IT, LIVE IT!!!!'

Oh btw: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR V8 TODAY!!!!