Took 1st Place At Englishtown

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 10:49:35 EDT

Raceway Park finally posted the results of the Lowrider Car and Truck
Show held last week. It rained like hell after judging, and they told us
the winners would be announced on there web site..........
I don't know if you know any of the other guys.......Josh is on the RT
list

Class # 12 . Lowered Dodge

  1st Place Bob Nichols DML NJ 98 Dodge
Dakota
  2nd Place Joshua Martucci Total Domination NJ 99 Dodge Dakota
R/T
  3rd Place Jay Sciortino /////////// NY 99
Dodge Dakota R/T

I got to talk to the other guys....Josh is real nice guy

I have to drive down there tomorrow to pick up my trophy!

Bob

Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper
Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, Home Grown K+N,
F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity
Kappa's,
Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995
New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm