Re: Screaming Ram on hood

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 13:29:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/2001 9:23:13 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
patrickandkelly@erols.com writes:

> OK, it's been 3 months since I had to remove my beloved skunk stripes
> due to the UV damage to the vinyl. I dont like the bare hood, and since
> it's black, a blacked out shaker hood wouldnt look good. I'm thinking
> of putting a large Dodge Ram's head on the hood, either in the shield or
> without the shield. Has anyone else done this and do you have pics?
> Thanks,
> Patrick

Is the trucka tuff blacked out truck, or simp[le nice black truck (honestly)
 If it's anice truck, use the shield, if not, I would suggested painting on
the rams head, but not fu;lly, just fade in from around the edges, it'd look
really tuff!

Greg