Re: Some questions need answering

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 22:00:46 EDT

I took a Dynomax Super Turbo muffler to a Meineke shop.cost $20 to have it
installed.I also retained the stock piping.Sounds really good.Idles like a
318.

Today,i replaced my plug wires with MSD "Heli-Core",and (6) new Champion
plugs.I also have a K&N Cold Air Intake set-up.

Tomorrow,my dealer is replacing the rotors with NEW ones,doing the tranny
service,coolant,and flash the computer,so i can run 87 octane again.

David Digney
2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
DML Member
Dakota USA Member
Wisconsin Chapter President (Dakota USA)
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railfan/Stockholder