Meet in Michigan???

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 22:18:01 EDT

Hey all!

I will be in Michigan next month(August 9th-August 12th).
Would anyone from the DML be interested in meeting me,a fellow Dakota owner?

Since myself,wife & daughter will be staying in Auburn Hills(Daughter
swiiming in "Zones"(Team Wisconsin),i have Saturday,August 11th free.

I am thinking of the parking lot of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum,or maybe a
local Dodge dealer in the area.We can chat,take pics,etc.

I also posted a notice in Dakota USA about this...

Here's hoping we can get a mini-meet together

David Digney
2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
Member of Dakota-Truck.net
Member of DAKOTA USA
New Chapter President of DAKOTA USA (Wisconsin)
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railfan/Stockholder