RE: RE: supercharger for r/t

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 22:32:21 EDT

It's kickass, but the Kenne Bell gives you almost instant boost whereas I
have to wait until over 3000 RPM's to get the power. I also understand the
KB comes with EVERYTHING and is a great kit (though it's a much longer
install), the PD install kit is crap IMHO but it works. I did a custom
flash and it runs rich due to the 24# injectors I have, I haven't even
install the Fuel Pump PD gives with the kit (it won't fit due to the torsion
bars where they want it anyway...). The truck is defiantly fast as hell,
but it wants to run very fast on the highway, it's much smother at 90 than
70 - 75, from 80 to 120 is insanely fast (and WAY to easy to do without
realizing it.

All said and done I wish I would have done the KB...

Shawn