Re: Meet in Michigan??? Attn: David D.

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 04:07:18 EDT

David,

I would be pleased to meet with you on Saturday, August 11th.
The parking lot of the W.P. Chrysler Museum is an excellent idea.
It is on the corner of Featherstone and Squirrel Road at the CTC
Complex. Hours of operation for Saturday are 10AM to 6PM.
(I am a memeber of the Member of the Friends of Chrysler Heritage)

I do not know if I have to work that Saturday. If I do, it will be from
0300AM
to Noon. So I would be free for the afternoon. Dodge City is going down
for model changeover on July 16th for three weeks. Job #1 for the 2002
Dakota will be Monday, Aug 6th and Job #1 for the new Ram will be Monday,
Aug. 20th. They have not made up their minds on what they want to do
on Saturday, Aug 11th. Hopefully, I will be off.

Let me know how this fits into your plans. Guess I'll charge up the Sony
Digital Camara.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan